Terms and Conditions
The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry
The UVH are registered with the District Court and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in The Hague. For further information go to khn.nl/uvh-en.
We have set out in a number of house rules what you may expect within Hotel Van der Valk Nuland - 's-Hertogenbosch and what is expected of you as a visitor. Upon entering the premises, the house rules of Hotel Van der Valk Nuland - 's-Hertogenbosch apply and you agree to be bound by them:
- All instructions of employees in connection with the house rules must be followed immediately.
- In order to maintain the peace and quiet in the immediate vicinity of Hotel Van der Valk Nuland - 's-Hertogenbosch, it is not permitted to cause noise nuisance.
- In order to offer you and your family, friends and acquaintances a pleasant stay, it is prohibited to possess, use or trade drugs or weapons. (This also includes the use of whipped cream cartridges and laughing gas).
- Smoking is prohibited in Hotel Van der Valk Nuland - 's-Hertogenbosch. If it is found that smoking has taken place in the rooms, we will be forced to charge € 250.00 for cleaning costs or removal from the hotel.
- The use of the emergency doors is only allowed in case of an emergency.
- We treat each other with respect and it is forbidden to insult or make discriminatory remarks. It is also forbidden to intimidate our visitors and staff (sexually) by word or gesture.
- Hotel Van der Valk Nuland - 's-Hertogenbosch must comply with the requirements of the Drank- en Horecawetgeving (liquor and hospitality legislation), we therefore do not serve alcoholic beverages to visitors younger than 18 years. If there is any doubt about the age of a visitor, staff will ask you to show proof of identity.
- In order not to adversely affect the atmosphere during your stay, alcohol will not be served to those suspected of being drunk.
- During your presence, you will make use of property of Hotel Van der Valk Nuland - 's-Hertogenbosch and third parties, it is prohibited to commit theft or destruction.
- In order to maintain peace, order and safety within the hotel, it is prohibited to use violence or threaten to use violence.
- Hotel Van der Valk Nuland - 's-Hertogenbosch will not make its premises available for purposes other than those stipulated in our policy; it is therefore prohibited to trade in or -steal goods.
- Rooms and public spaces may not be used for business purposes unless agreed with the management.
- The employees of Hotel Van der Valk Nuland - 's-Hertogenbosch watch over your safety, in case of calamities the emergency plan will be activated. You are kindly but urgently requested to follow any instructions of the employees.
- We appreciate that you make use of the public areas, but this is done at your own risk.
- Please do not leave your belongings unattended at Hotel Van der Valk Nuland - 's-Hertogenbosch and in your car. Hotel Van der Valk Nuland - 's-Hertogenbosch is not liable for loss, damage or theft of your belongings. Parking, both in the car park and in the surroundings of Hotel Van der Valk Nuland - 's-Hertogenbosch, is at your own risk. You must park your car in the designated parking spaces. If your parked car causes danger or hindrance, it may be towed away.
- Hotel Van der Valk Nuland - 's-Hertogenbosch applies a storage period of 1 month for found objects.
When entering Hotel Van der Valk Nuland - 's-Hertogenbosch, you agree to camera surveillance to protect you and your belongings. Violating the house rules or not following instructions can lead to a warning, fine or denial of access to the public areas of Hotel Van der Valk Nuland - 's-Hertogenbosch. Crimes will always be reported to the police.