Hotel Nuland - 's Hertogenbosch is open
From Tuesday 29 September, new measures will apply to hotels regarding COVID-19. We would like to inform you about the way we organize our activities. In order to guarantee the safety and health of our guests and employees, we work according to the national guidelines of the RIVM. We would like to ask you to take these measures into account. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to welcoming you to our hotel!
View our taken measures
Restaurant is open
The restaurant is - according to the guidelines from the government and RIVM - open.
The maximum number of 30 persons in one room does not apply when all guests present are hotel guests. As a hotel guest you can enjoy a delicious meal in our restaurant. Room service is also possible for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
RESTAURANT GUESTS WITHOUT HOTEL ROOM OR ROOM RESERVATION
For our guests visiting our catering outlets, new measures will apply from Tuesday 29 September. Below you can read about the measures we apply:
- The maximum number of persons per room has been adjusted to 30.
- More than 4 persons at 1 table is only allowed to groups that form a joint household. When this is not the case, you will be placed at multiple tables (if possible close to each other).
- The restaurant offers up to 21.00 hours walk-in;
- The restaurant closes at 22.00 hours.
- We ask all our guests to register upon entry by means of a QR code in connection with possible source and contact research. This data will only be provided on request of and to the GGD;
- We ask you to wait 1.5 meters away from each other until our host or hostess assigns you a table;
- Our preference is for contactless payments.
A reservation is required if you wish to have lunch or dinner inside our à la carte restaurant. To make a reservation we would like to ask you to contact us by phone on 073 534 25 34
The fitness is open for hotel guests. We ask our hotel guests to disinfect each device after use and to shower and change clothes in their own hotel room after exercise. For more information to use these facilities please contact the reception: 073 534 25 34
Safe and comfortable
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
Do you have symptons of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
With hospitable regards,
The Van der Valk family
Frequently asked questions
Can Van der Valk be open as a hotel and restaurant?
Yes, according to government guidelines it is allowed to be open as a hotel. Food and beverage outlets in the restaurant for our hotel guests may be open. The à la carte restaurant is open, but the Live Cooking restaurant is closed to ensure your health.
Is visiting a Van der Valk hotel safe?
Van der Valk takes your health and that of the employees very seriously. We have tightened measures within the hotel so that this can be guaranteed. All Van der Valk hotels are furnished according to the guidelines of the RIVM. As a hotel, we do everything we can to keep risks to a minimum.
As a hotel guest, can I use the restaurant facilities?
Yes, as a hotel guest you can use the restaurant. We use stricter measures here to make your visit to our restaurant as safe as possible. The à la carte restaurant is open, but the Live Cooking restaurant is closed to ensure your health.
Is it possible to order room service?
Yes, you can order room service from your hotel room via reception. There is an adapted menu for this that you will find in your hotel room.
What facilities are open in the hotel?
The opened facilities are limited available to prevent too much crowds in one place. At Hotel Nuland - 's-Hertogenbosch,' De Valk Next Door '- according to guidelines from the government and the RIVM - is only open to guests who spend the night in our hotel.
In addition, it is only possible to visit the gym by booking it in advance. In this space, stricter protocols apply for cleaning and hygiene.
Is it possible to use facilities such as renting an (electric) bicycle at the hotel?
It is possible to use facilities. For more information about which facilities are available, I would like to ask you to contact our reception. They will be happy to assist you!
Can I cancel or change my booking?
Yes, the booking can be canceled free of charge up to one day before arrival.