Hotel Nuland - 's Hertogenbosch is open
UPDATE 5 June 2021:
Hotel guests are very welcome at Van der Valk Hotel Nuland! Our restaurant is also open again from 06.00 till 22.00.
Pay your stay online in advance or on the spot with pin, credit card or contactless. Of course our hotel will remain open for necessary overnight stays. If you choose to stay in our hotel in the coming period, you can rest assured that we will do everything to ensure you have a safe and secure stay!
RESTAURANT & TERRACE
Our restaurant and terrace is open daily from 06.00 to 22.00!
- Maximum 4 persons per table, except when the company consists of one household
- Reservations can be made 'at the door
We apply the following measures:
- We continue the stricter hygiene measures
- The restaurant will be open again; there is a maximum capacity of 50 people per room.
- Take-away service can be ordered until 20.00 hours. After 22.00 we do not serve alcoholic beverages.
- You can continue to use our delivery service and take-away via Valk Thuis
- The casino is open.
Safe and comfortable
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Wear a mouth mask in the public space; you don't have to at the table or in your room
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
Do you have symptons of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
With hospitable regards,
The Van der Valk family